This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page. If you have any questions about this policy, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org].
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Other information relevant to client enquiries
• Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records.
• To improve the products and services we provide.
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
• To customise the website for you
• To send you emails about products, services and offers we think may be relevant to you
• To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
• Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
• Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
• Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
• Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
• To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [jobviddy.com] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.